COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
THE BROCKTON COMMUNITY SCHOOLS' DRIVER'S EDUCATION PROGRAM
WELCOMES YOU TO THE 2020 SUMMER COURSE!
We will be practicing physical distancing and following strict safety guidelines!
DRIVER'S EDUCATION PROTOCOLS
IN CAR PROTOCOLS:
- An emailt reminder will be issued 24 hours before drive
- Students must report for drive on time or a fee will apply
- Notify Mr. McSherry or Mr. Brunelle if cannot drive to avoid fee
- Students should provide own transportation to BHS for driving lessons. Your instructor will drive you home in most cases.
- Masks must be worn at all times for drives
- Keep your hands washed and sanitized prior to using a Driver's Ed vehicle
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in cars
- Cameras will be used in our cars for all drives
- Drives will begin and end at BHS at the Auto Shop doors
- One-hour drives will be the norm
- Mature behavior is required
- Failure to follow rules will result in no credit
- Pattern of misbehavior can result in suspension